Oh my readers, I have not abandoned you. I am working myself to death slowly. I’ve been in 5 states in four days. Anyway, all this travel got me hating on folks again, so here’s my travel edition of more people we can safely dislike.
UPDATE: No idea how comments got turned off! They are back on.
- The guy on the plane who keeps kicking the back of your seat
- The woman who comes back from the airplane lavatory with a fresh gallon of perfume on
- The psycho next to you who is afraid of flying and keeps grabbing your arm every time turbulence bumps the plane
- The douchebag who refuses to turn off his iPod, delaying the flight by 20 minutes
- The geriatric couple who can’t figure out how to put their luggage through the X-ray and end up getting frisked at gunpoint by the FAA
- The oversexed couple who are nervously making numerous bathroom trips to prep for their Mile High Club initiation
- The “important executive” who—like the iPod douchebag—delays takeoff because he needs to make “one more call to his secretary”
- The cheesedick who thinks you are genuinely impressed that he can send texts on his Crackberry
- The creep who is watching a porn DVD on his laptop. He is seated next to a 10 year-old girl.
- The Bible salesman who is insistent on saving your soul; or at least saving you 10% on a leatherbound King James
Which travelers do you hate?